In This Issue:
- Technology Trends, Predictions, and Reflections 2017: Opening Statement
- Five Disruptive Technology Clusters
- Rapid Technology Innovation in Blockchain: Should You Be on the Front Lines?
- The IT Scene in 2017
- Cognitive Computing 2017
- Architectural Thinking to the Rescue
- The Future of Collaboration
- AGI: A Threat, an Opportunity, or an Inevitable Unknown for 2017?
- 2017: The Year of Exchanging Technology Hype for Humility and Hard Work
- Process of Things: Ensuring a Successful Connection Between Things
- The Tech-Driven Tech Backlash
- Delivering a Brighter Future for IT Projects
CUTTER BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY JOURNAL VOL. 29, NO. 12
Transitioning to a digital world is front-of-mind for many business executives, yet finding the right path is an ongoing challenge.