Detailed, survey-based statistics and analysis from Cutter's thought leaders on the initiatives and programs organizations are implementing today.
This CBR issue is motivated by the following trend: the ability to access and analyze data as it's created in real (or near real) time. This issue's articles work particularly well together. Federico and Elisabetta help draw our attention to the higher-level question of value creation; a question every organization must tackle. After all, real-time data analytics is difficult and expensive and organizations need to know that they will earn a return on their investment. Zubin then grounds us with some excellent advice and insight around implementing and managing real-time data analytics. Regardless of where you are along the real-time data analytics path, I trust both the survey data and articles in this issue will serve you well.
"We have the opportunity here not only to 'take the pulse' of the IT industry on various topics -- adoption levels, HR activities, IT management strategies, and more -- but also to compare this year's snapshot with the past six years, giving us insight into the ever-changing landscape of business technology."
-- Joseph Feller, Editor
- Mobile Apps: The Wave of the Future Is Upon Us -- Ride It, Don't Get Caught on the Inside
- The Rise and Rise of the Smartphone App: How Is IT Doing?
- Driving the Mobile Data Experience: Meet Customers Where They Are
- Saying Farewell to So Many Friends? There Is No App for That!
- Smartphone Apps Survey Data