News, Stats and Press Releases
Cutter Consortium's press releases highlight recent findings of the Consortium, plus findings produced by Senior Consultants in their independent research.
- Chart of the Week: Separate the problem from the solution in design thinking
- Stat of the Week: Does the business see IT as delivering value?
- Chart of the Week: The Data Integration Analyst's Pain Point
- Chart of the Week: Composite API Analytics Applications
- Stat of the Week: The Biggest Startup Barriers with Connected IoT Applications and Services
- Chart of the Week: The Four Steps of the Improvement Kata
- Stat of the Week: Enterprise Support for Wearable Devices
- Chart of the Week: The Automation Job Destruction/Creation Cycle
- Chart of the Week: Key Characteristics of Digital Intelligence
- Stat of the Week: What is Your IT Organization's Role in Business Innovation?
- Chart of the week: The Heirarchy-to-Network Challenge
- Chart of the week: Digital Transformation: Consolidation vs. Navigation
- Stat of the week: Make-Money Projects Viewed as More Successful than Save-Money Projects
- Stat of the week: How important is the Internet of Things?
- Chart of the week: What Makes Social Business Analytics Work?
- Stat of the week: Security is Top Obstacle to Corporate Mobile Initiatives
- Chart of the week: Three Kinds of Requirements
- Stat of the week: Are IT Budgets Still Growing?
- Stat of the week: Cost transparency increases business unit perception of the value of IT delivers.
Cutter In The News
- CBS and DSEB-winners were celebrated, CBS Observer, Danish Society for Education and Business awards prize to Rob Austin, Shannon Hessel and Dick Nolan for their "Leadership in 21st Century Organizations" course
- Lessons from a Decade of IT Failures, IEEE Spectrum analysis by Cutter Fellow Bob Charette.
- Digital Bullets for Zombie Business Models, Forbes column by Cutter Fellow Steve Andriole.
- How Autism in the Workplace Transcends Charity, Forbes article featuring Cutter Fellow Rob Austin.
- It's Time for CIOs to Let Employees Play With Technology, CIO article by Cutter Fellow Steve Andriole.
- Lights, camera, action... case study, Financial Times' piece on Cutter Fellow Rob Austin's grand experiment: "a masters-level leadership course built around a film-length dramatized case."
- Searching for the Crashless Car, New York Times RetroReport, Cutter Fellow Bob Charette starting at 9:40.
- Internet of Things a Potential Security Disaster, eSecurity Planet
- No Application Should Be An Island, CMS Wire
- Talkin’ Bout an App Store Revolution: Enabling and Monetizing the API Economy, Wired