Global perspective to help you take advantange of the opportunities of the digital age
The objective, experience-based opinion and insight found in Cutter Business Technology Journal gives your organization the skills and vision it needs to address the spectrum of challenges ongoing business model changes and new technologies bring.
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal offers useful guidance for becoming a better Agile leader. After all, the agility level of your organization will not exceed the agility of your leadership.
- Agile Leadership: Foundation for Organizational Agility — Opening Statement
- Bringing “Leadership Agility” to Agile
- Two Sides of the Same Coin: Using Culture and Structure to Build Agile Organizations
- Creating Self-Directed Teams: It’s a Question of Space
- The Pedagogy Principle: Teaching Agile Leaders How to Teach
- Climb Every Mountain: Overcoming the Barriers to Enterprise Agility
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal features five articles discussing the opportunities and challenges in this dawning era of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and digital transformation, as well as (some) solutions to its likely problems.
- The Industrial Internet: Driving Digital Transformation — Opening Statement
- The Why and Hows of IIoT Implementation: The View from a Regulated Industry
- Cyber Security Risks and Challenges for the Industrial Internet of Things
- Enterprise Personal Analytics: Embracing the Potential, Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Opportunities and Challenges for IIoT in Oil and Gas
- From “Fast-Bleeding” to Market-Leading: A Telecom’s Digital Transformation Journey
This Cutter Business Technology Journal issue offers practical advice to help you and your EA practice respond to the immediate digital challenge, and ways to begin thinking of the larger future challenges.
- Leveraging Enterprise Architecture for Digital Disruption — Opening Statement
- Countering Disruption: How EA Can Support Disruptive Business Models
- Leveraging EA for Digital Business and IT Transformation
- Beyond Disruption: Can We Truly Architect Our Digital Futures?
- Pull Together or Fall Apart: Startup Culture and EA Adoption
This Cutter Business Technology Journal issue focuses on key topics of interest for financial services organizations, namely equity crowdfunding, legacy systems migration, robo-advisors, test outsourcing, and refining the reconciliation process.
- Beyond Fintech: New Frontiers — Opening Statement
- Wise Crowds, Safe Crowds: Balancing Diversity and Protection in Crowd Investing
- Modernizing Legacy Systems with Machine Intelligence
- A Robo-Advisor for China: Asset Allocation in Alpha UMa
- Challenges and Success Factors in Global Test Outsourcing
- Refining Reconciliation: A Machine Learning Approach to the Financial Industry’s Toughest Task
The four articles published in this issue discuss some of the key technologies that will be of significant relevance to the future of financial services and, potentially, other domains. Specifically, they focus on semantic ontologies, next-generation robo-advisors, tools supporting internationalization and localization of legacy systems, and 3D visual analytics.
- The Frontier of Fintech Innovation — Opening Statement
- Enabling More Efficient and Flexible Reporting Through Semantic Ontologies and FIBO
- How Robo-Advisors Manage Investment Portfolios
- Going Global: Internationalizing and Localizing a Legacy Financial System
- Picture This: Using 3D Visual Analytics to Explore Complex Temporal Data