Global perspective to help you take advantange of the opportunities of the digital age
The objective, experience-based opinion and insight found in Cutter Business Technology Journal gives your organization the skills and vision it needs to address the spectrum of challenges ongoing business model changes and new technologies bring.
Issue 12 | 2017
To realize the benefits of a digital transformation, organizations need to build and maintain a culture that adapts to a continually changing landscape. In this Cutter Business Technology Journal issue, nine authors share their change leadership insights.
- Change Leadership in the Digital Era — Opening Statement
- A Forward-Thinking Workplace: The Key to Successful Digital Transformation
- Managing Change in Dynamic Environments: Unlocking the Power of Complex Adaptive Systems
- Digital Transformation: Get All Onboard Fast!
- Why a Collaborative Mindset Is Critical for Digital Transformation
- Transforming Change into Trust in the Digital Era
- Successful Digital Strategy? But What About Culture?
Issue 11 | 2017
In this double issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal, we highlight not only the trends in the vast and ever-expanding field of big data, but we also demonstrate the applicability of big data through techniques, experiments, and practical discussions. A careful read of this issue will open your eyes to the many possibilities and challenges that exist in the domain of big data.
- Trends in Big Data Technologies and Analytics — Opening Statement
- Why Machine Learning Is Crucial to Effective Utilization of Big Data
- Prescriptive Analytics: A Game Changer for Business
- The Alpha and the Omega: Big Data and Higher Education
- Compliments to the CHEF: A Cognitive and Heuristics-Based Emergent Financial Management Tool
- Discovering the Right Questions in Big Data: The Colored de Bruijn Graph Approach
- Microsegmentation: Securing IaaS in the Big Data Era
- Swarm Intelligence for Web Document Classification
- Using Simple Analytics in a Real-Time Environment
- Fog Computing: A New Space Between Data and the Cloud
Issue 9 | 2017
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal takes a wide look at insurtech. It looks at trends and opportunities and offers a suite of solutions — from several perspectives — about how to leverage emerging technologies in insurance models and processes.
Issue 8 | 2017
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal offers useful guidance for becoming a better Agile leader. After all, the agility level of your organization will not exceed the agility of your leadership.
- Agile Leadership: Foundation for Organizational Agility — Opening Statement
- Bringing “Leadership Agility” to Agile
- Two Sides of the Same Coin: Using Culture and Structure to Build Agile Organizations
- Creating Self-Directed Teams: It’s a Question of Space
- The Pedagogy Principle: Teaching Agile Leaders How to Teach
- Climb Every Mountain: Overcoming the Barriers to Enterprise Agility
Issue 7 | 2017
This issue of Cutter Business Technology Journal features five articles discussing the opportunities and challenges in this dawning era of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and digital transformation, as well as (some) solutions to its likely problems.
- The Industrial Internet: Driving Digital Transformation — Opening Statement
- The Why and Hows of IIoT Implementation: The View from a Regulated Industry
- Cyber Security Risks and Challenges for the Industrial Internet of Things
- Enterprise Personal Analytics: Embracing the Potential, Avoiding the Pitfalls
- Opportunities and Challenges for IIoT in Oil and Gas
- From “Fast-Bleeding” to Market-Leading: A Telecom’s Digital Transformation Journey